Dublin, April 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Economic Prospects 2022” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This 2022 Global Economic Outlook research provides insight into global growth by identifying growth conditions, policy expectations and economic risks.
After a deep contraction in 2020, the global economy has rebounded strongly in 2021, helped by strong fiscal stimulus, accommodative monetary policy and a nearly 50% full immunization rate. While the recovery is expected to continue through 2022, geopolitical tensions, strong inflationary pressures, supply chain disruptions and an expected tightening in global financial conditions are expected to undermine global GDP growth.
In this context, how will the global economy fare in 2022? What are some of the pressing challenges in different key regions and economies? Which sectors and industries will emerge as growth harbingers, driven by political momentum and megatrends?
It uses scenario-based forecasts to examine how changes in vaccine coverage and the spread of new variants can impact global economic growth. Key global forecasts relevant to businesses and policy makers covering supply chain conditions, monetary policies and slow production growth in China are a key focus of the research.
Another key feature is the deep dive into regional economic challenges and political impetus, including national digitization and decarbonization plans that will put new industries at the helm. Key regional forecasts from research can help companies manage economic risks in an increasingly divergent regional growth environment accentuated by disparate political bandwidth and uneven immunization coverage.
Based on a holistic analysis of global mega trends and regional policy pivot, the analyst detailed the economic growth opportunities for businesses in 2022 and beyond. This report sets the context for these opportunities and the call to action for companies that should be harnessed for sustained growth. This research also defines key strategic imperatives for businesses that will be crucial to ensuring growth in these uncertain times.
Main issues addressed in this report:
- What are the prospects for global economic growth?
- How will vaccination coverage and the spread of virus variants influence global GDP growth?
- What are the main drivers and constraints of the global economy?
- How are major emerging markets and advanced economies poised to fare in 2022?
- How will the Ukraine-Russia conflict impact oil prices, supply chains and the growth trajectory?
- How will inflationary pressures and supply disruptions shape regional growth?
- How will national digitalization and decarbonization strategies shape new growth opportunities?
- What are the strategic imperatives to ensure growth?
Main topics covered:
1. Global Economic Prospects 2022 – Growth Environment
- Top 5 Global Economic Highlights of 2021
- Top 5 Global Economic Forecasts for 2022
- Global GDP Growth
- Analysis of the 2022 scenario – Quarterly global growth
- Analysis of the 2022 scenario – Assumptions
- 2022 Global GDP Growth Overview
- Advanced Countries – Forecast for 2022
- Emerging countries – Forecasts for 2022
- Top 5 Global Predictions for 2022 – Macroeconomic Policies and Developments
- Growth Opportunities 2022 – Top 3 Opportunities by Region
- Regional Trends 2022 – Risks and Policy Direction
2. Growth environment
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The 8T Strategic Imperative
- The impact of the three main strategic imperatives on the global economy
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
- World economy 2022 – Scope of analysis
- Key economic indicators – World
- Engines of growth for the global economy
- The brakes on the growth of the world economy
3. Global Economic Outlook 2022
- Global Forecast 2022 – Political Impulse for Clean Energy to Fuel Growth in Renewables and Green Hydrogen
- Global Forecast 2022 – Extended Supply Chain Vulnerabilities to Drive Investments in Securing Chip Supply
- Global forecast 2022 – The digital economy will become increasingly ubiquitous amid a lingering pandemic
- Global Predictions 2022 – Staff turnover and prevalence of hybrid model to influence workplace change
- Global forecasts for 2022 – Geopolitical changes will give rise to economic fragmentation
4. North America Economic Outlook 2022
- North America – Top 3 Growth Opportunities
- United States – GDP Growth Outlook
- North America Economic Outlook 2022 – Key Forecasts
5. Latin America Economic Outlook 2022
- Latin America – Top 3 Growth Opportunities
- Mexico and Brazil – GDP Growth Prospects
- Colombia – GDP Growth Prospects
- Latin America Economic Outlook 2022 – Key Forecasts
6. European Economic Outlook 2022
- Europe – Top 3 growth opportunities
- UK and Germany – GDP Growth Prospects
- France and Spain – GDP Growth Prospects
- Economic Outlook for Europe 2022 – Main Forecasts
7. Middle East Economic Outlook 2022
- Middle East – Top 3 Growth Opportunities
- Saudi Arabia and Qatar – GDP Growth Prospects
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) – GDP Growth Outlook
- Middle East – Key Economic Developments
- Middle East Economic Outlook 2022 – Key Forecasts
8. African Economic Outlook 2022
- Africa – Top 3 growth opportunities
- Egypt and Kenya – GDP Growth Prospects
- Nigeria – GDP Growth Prospects
- African Economic Outlook 2022 – Key Forecasts
9. APAC Economic Outlook 2022
- APAC – Top 3 Growth Opportunities
- China and India – GDP Growth Prospects
- Japan and Singapore – GDP Growth Outlook
- Indonesia – GDP Growth Prospects
- APAC – Major Economic Developments
- APAC Economic Outlook 2022 – Key Forecasts
10. APAC Economic Outlook 2022
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Political impetus to accelerate the growth of clean energy and green transport
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Infrastructure pushes to fuel construction industry growth
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Democratization of Internet Services and Work from Home Trends to Accelerate the Growth of ICT Services
11. Key Findings
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dkz7uj